Technical Sourcer Vacancy | Kelly Services
Technical Sourcer needed for global Internet company based in Dublin, Ireland
A global Internet company are currently seeking a Channels Specialist/Technical Sourcer to work on an 11 month temporary contract basis.
This company brings together smart, talented people from a diversity of backgrounds, and creates a place you could bring your whole self to work. Work for a company that celebrates their staff and thrive on each individual employee for the benefit of their products and community. You will work for a company who believe in removing barriers so that their staff can focus on the things they love, both inside and outside of work. This organisation is completely dedicated in constantly searching for unique ways to improve the health and happiness of their workers temporary or permanent.
As a Technical Sourcer you will be responsible for sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research. This is a great opportunity for anyone in Staffing to become a part of a truly global sourcing effort.
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies. Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research.
- Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
- Act as a search expert for a functional area(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
- Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
- Screen candidates.
- Strong Technical understanding obtained through past Technical Recruitment/Sourcing experience, or through technical third level education.
- Fluent English (written & verbal)