Engineering Jobs | Careers in Engineering | Engineering Recruitment | Kelly Services United Kingdom
The UK has a strong medical devices industry base, employing nearly 50,000 people who are contributing to life-saving and enhancing technologies, improved patient care and reduced healthcare costs for the NHS.
Our professional consultants have strong technical backgrounds providing them with the knowledge to understand our clients’ precise staffing requirements and be able to match them to your skills and professional goals. We are a preferred recruitment partner to a wide range of companies, from international corporations to local specialists.
Within medical devices we specialise in:
- in-vitro diagnostic substances manufacturing
- electro-medical and electrotherapeutic apparatus manufacturing
- irradiation apparatus manufacturing
- surgical and medical instrument manufacturing
- surgical appliances and supplies manufacturing
- dental equipment and supplies manufacturing
- ophthalmic goods manufacturing