The UK’s aerospace industry is the second largest in the world, employing over 120,000 people directly with an annual turnover of around £20 billion.
Our experience spans every vital aerospace discipline, whether structural, landing gear, primary and secondary flight controls, aerodynamics, propulsion or power systems. Working with companies on a global scale through our network of international offices, our team of aerospace experts has built relationships with key organisations that service both the military and civilian sectors.
Typical roles we recruit for include:
- Design Engineers (Catia v5, Unigraphics, Pro-E, Solidworks, AutoCAD)
- Development Engineers
- FAI Engineers
- FPGA and Electronics Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers (Six Sigma)
- Quality Engineers (AS9100, ISO:9000)
- Stress Engineers (FEA, hand calculations)
- Systems Engineers (mechanical, electrical, electronic)