Role: Youtube Policy Marketing Manager
Duration: 9 months
*Note: This is a temporary contract role, 9-12 months full-time contract duration - to cover for a maternity leave.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how our products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And, we approach marketing in a way that only we can--breaking the rules, redefining the medium, making the user the hero, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 2 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. As a Marketing Manager for YouTube EMEA, you will actively support the launch of upcoming YouTube brand campaigns across the region. You will work closely with the creative and media agencies as well as local marketing teams to supervise the creative development and production of the campaign.
- Manage and execute EMEA policy marketing & social impact programs.
- Build unique experiences and project to drive awareness and understanding of YouTube for policy makers
- Identify, prioritize, and act on strategic partnerships and build co-marketing activities and campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally both within marketing and other internal functions to identify high potential opportunities
- Work with agencies to develop education materials, creative assets and innovative ways to demonstrate and communicate YouTube's impact on the economy, culture and society.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with policy and/or corporate communications.
- Demonstrated background in building collaborative relationships with a variety of teams and job functions including business development, product management, brand marketing, and external partners.
- Demonstrated skill using insights (qualitative and quantitative) to design marketing programs.
- Organized, self-starter with strong project management capabilities and writing/presentation skills. BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. +4 years of relevant work experience.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.