Job Title: Workplace Product Owner
Hourly Rate: TBC
Duration: 6 Months
About the company
Kelly Services are currently working in partnership with company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry that are seeing for IT Portfolio Optimisation Lead based in Hook, Hampshire.
Your new job
Our client are looking to build a Technology team, focusing on Infrastructure, where none currently exists and looking to take the opportunity to think differently, build for the future and leverage modern technologies, services and processes across all areas of infrastructure.
- Setting the direction for Workplace by building and managing the Workplace roadmap
- Prioritising needs within the backlog and making tough trade-off decisions
- Partnering with key IT and Business stakeholders to understand business needs
- Embedding Workplace solutions across the enterprise by running engagement activities
- Evaluating Workplace solutions to provide feedback, guidance and suggestions before we roll out new capabilities to the enterprise
- Build a plan to rollout/implement new capabilities to ensure a smooth landing and good adoption
- Researching and understanding the end user experience, looking for opportunities to improve it
- Developing communications for multiple audiences (e.g. senior leaders, end users)
- Engaging in the community (internally and externally) across multiple channels, looking to share, educate and inspire
- Actively building and staying abreast of emerging technology directions
- Support the team in handling large incidents related to Workplace
- Ensuring security, privacy and quality practices are embedded in everything we do
Skills & experience required
- Extensive experience in technology project leadership, managing and advancing complex, global environments.
- Extensive experience delivering enterprise technology solutions.
- Extensive experience across workplace, including End User Compute, M365, Print & Fax and Telephony.
- Experience working in product management/owner roles.
- Experience working with public cloud services (e.g. Microsoft O365)
- Experience working with Design Thinking techniques.
- Experience defining and executing large-scale, transformative strategic plans.
- Demonstrated influence and communication skills across all levels of IT and third parties.
- Demonstrated strength in facilitation skills.
- Strong organizational and communications skills with multiple examples of being able to convey complex ideas in a manner that resulted in a definitive direction and result.
If you are interested and have the skills as required, pleased apply with your CV ASAP to take advantage of this opportunity.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.