Due to our client's continued growth, they are expanding their team and are currently recruiting for 2 Lead Regional Site Managers to cover their extensive UK wind farm portfolio:
This role will undertake Regional Site Manager
accountabilities for specific customer wind sites as well as leading and coordinating a team of multi skilled engineers within the region.
* Management, training and coordination of a team of a field based SM's. Working hand in hand with Technical Asset Managers and the High Voltage team to deliver the best HSE standards and performance for the Wind Farms within your region.
* Planning and coordination of reactive works including HV response as per the contracts to maximise the wind farm output. Work closely with, and manage, O+M providers and other contractors.
* Understand the company's detailed obligations in respect of any ongoing or ad hoc works on sites in the area. Ensure, monitor and audit compliance with those obligations.
* Take area-wide responsibility for plant performance, work quality and site appearance (both electrical, landscaping, and other) across sites within the area.
* Management of HSE issues on the sites and propose and implement necessary measures to improve HSE with the HSE Manager.
* Support and assist area teams in performing scheduled maintenance, STAT testing, and corrective maintenance works (including HV) for FiT and ROC sites to ensure the successful ongoing operation of the plants within the area.
* Together with the management team, take joint lead on onboarding of new sites, including leading site due diligence and onboarding visits, filling in reports and/or forms, and creating onboarding
documentation (isolation schedules, etc.).
* Ensure timely and accurate delivery of reports, and other information as required by clients.
* At least 3 years' experience working on FiT and ROC Wind sites in an O&M role
* Computer literate
* Can work under own initiative
* Team Player
* Attention to detail
* City & Guilds HV Training Course (AP/SAP only)
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Willingness to travel
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* IOSH or NEBOSH
* Key manufacturer trained, for example, Enercon, Vestas, SGRE, Senvion, EWT
* Qualifications or training in specific Wind technologies
* Previous SAP experience - providing evidence of previous switching experience from personal logbook and training records
* SMSTS Training
Right to work in the UK - to be in eligible to work in the UK
These roles comes with a competitive salary & an excellent benefits package
For more information on these excellent opportunities within our clients growing team please contact the recruitment team or apply online
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.