Warehouse Shift Supervisor - Ruilsip - Full Time - 2.00pm until 10.00pm Monday to Friday
An experienced warehouse shift supervisor is required to join one of the largest distributors of pharmaceutical and healthcare products at their site in Ruislip. As a warehouse shift supervisor you will be accountable for the day to day running of a department/section of the warehouse, working alongside Site Management to lead the team to ensure that shift runs to plan and that we exceed company key performance indicator (KPI) measures.
The successful warehouse shift supervisor will be working in fast paced team environment, providing excellent customer service and leadership and will be responsible for the following:
- Plan and manage designated resource to undertake the day to day work responsibilities to achieve service levels and key branch performance targets within employment costs
- Monitor and manage budget/costs within area of responsibility to agreed budget/expenditure objectives
- Recruitment, training and ongoing development of your team ensuring that all documentation is completed and filed correctly
- Monitor and manage short term and long term sickness absence within the team, following company guidelines and procedures
- Lead and coach your team to ensure effective team management and achievement of KPI's
- Lead and coach your team to ensure that company productivity standards are met on a daily basis
- Embed MyPad objectives and ensure ongoing performance management of your team
- Ensure that all new starters complete induction and receive the best welcome
- Where required, to undertake the Assistant Branch Manager role in the instance of planned/unplanned absence, overtime management and managing branch KPI objectives
- Take personal responsibility to understand the KPIs and your role in delivering the objectives
- Ensure that you remain up to date with all key branch and company messages
- Take accountability to understand company policies and procedures and align these to branch objectives
You will have the following skills:
- Ability to work efficiently with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Previous management experience is essential
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Effective team player
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous Warehouse experience and a sound understanding of warehouse operations
For your opportunity to join a fantastic organisation click "apply" now.
Kelly Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this job
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.