Warehouse Operative/FLT - (10.97 ph)
Printful helps artists and entrepreneurs transform their ideas into thriving ecommerce businesses. With 300K+ customers using our services, we're one of the world's leading printing, warehousing, and fulfillment companies.
Since opening in 2013, we've been trusted to print 30M+ items and have grown into a team of 1,800+ employees worldwide. We're growing fast and are opening our first brand new UK facility in Wolverhampton. We're looking for skilled and dedicated Warehouse Operatives to join our Operations Team.
As a Warehouse Operative, your role will be to move supplies throughout the facility. You'll mainly be located in the stock area and operate Powered Industrial Equipment (forklifts and order pickers).
Work is scheduled in shifts:
- Monday to Friday 6:00-14:30 / 14:30-23:00
- Saturday, Sunday 6:00-14:30
When you come to work, you'll be:
- operating forklifts, order-picking equipment, and handheld scanning devices in a safe and controlled manner
- verifying the quantity and quality of incoming deliveries
- labeling every product and placing them accordingly
- identifying and locating the right products during the delivery process
- keeping all equipment in the best condition by conducting prior-to-use inspections
- collaborating with internal departments to locate missing packages and fix incorrect deliveries
- performing other tasks as requested by supervisors and managers
There are some must-haves:
● ability to stand and work in a fast-paced environment for eight hours
● attention to detail, punctuality
● feeling comfortable with technology
● physical ability to regularly lift objects weighing 25 kg
● basic math and computer skills
Current or former (within the last year) certification in forklift operation will be considered as an advantage.
We'll train you in various areas of our business and provide opportunities to learn from truly talented people in a global company. It's a fun and engaging position in a dynamic environment, so join the team!
Printful is an equal opportunity workplace. We're committed to diversity and inclusion and make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and work experience.
If you think you'd excel in this role, send us your resume showing your experience and illustrating your skills and achievements.
We can't wait to meet you!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.