Warehouse Operative/ FLT
Printful helps artists and entrepreneurs transform their ideas into thriving eCommerce businesses. With 300K+ customers using our services, we're one of the world's leading printing, warehousing, and fulfilment companies, and among the among the fasted growing companies in the US. and we are opening a brand new facility in Wolverhampton, UK.
At Printful, we strive for quality and we're growing quickly. Since opening in 2013, we've been trusted to print 30M+ items and have grown into a team of 1,600+ employees worldwide.
At Printful, we have been growing at a fast pace and are opening our FIRST and BRAND NEW UK facility based in Wolverhampton.
Hours of work
Monday - Friday 6:00-14:30/ 14:30-23:00
Saturday and Sunday - 6:00-14:30
The primary role of the warehouse operative is to move supplies throughout the facility. They will primarily be located in the stock area and operate multiple types of Industrial Powered Equipment (forklifts and order pickers) throughout their respective shift, although not all the time!
When you come to work, you'll be:
- Operating forklifts and order picking equipment in a safe and controlled manner
- Verifying the accuracy of quantity and quality of incoming deliveries
- Labelling every product and placing them accordingly
- Identifying and locating the right products during the delivery process
- Keeping all material handling equipment in the best condition by conducting prior-to-use inspections
- Operating handheld scanning devices
- Collaborating with internal departments to locate missing packages, and fix incorrect deliveries.
- Perform other assigned duties as requested by supervisors and managers
There are some MUST HAVES:
- Ability to stand and work in a fast-paced environment for eight hours.
- Comfortable with technology
- Attention to detail
- Physical ability to regularly lift objects weighing 25kg
- Basic math and computer skills
- (desirable) - Current certification in forklift operation or have held a certification within the last year
In exchange for your commitment to greatness, we commit to train you in various areas of our business and give you the opportunity to work with some truly talented people in a unique and fun company! It is a fun and engaging position in a fast-paced environment, come join the team! We can't wait to meet you.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.