We are looking for talented Warehouse Operatives to join our team specialising in Logistics for our CBS Segment in Daventry.
This is a temporary role subject to 1 week's notice. Working 37.5 hours per week between 2 shifts Morning (6.45am - 2.45am) and afternoon (3.00pm - 11.00pm)
Salary is £22,500 plus 19% shift allowance.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to receive, handle, store, perform system transactions and dispatch goods in a factory or warehouse.
- Receive incoming goods, check for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices.
- Accurately sort, label, and store goods; arrange storage to optimise warehouse space.
- Pick, pack, and dispatch outgoing goods according to written or verbal requests or orders.
- Performs quality checks for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices.
- Receive incoming goods, accurately sort, label/package, store goods and arrange storage to optimise warehouse space.
- Operates manual and automated equipment to pick, pack and ship product per the customer expectations.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Minimal or no work experience required.
Experience with Reach, Counterbalance or VNA trucks preferable
- Experience with Oracle / Blue Yonder (Red Praire) WMS preferable
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.