Cummins UK Logistics Centre is a brand new 430,000 sqft state of the art Warehouse located in Daventry.
This warehouse services both manufacturing and aftermarket sales sites across the UK & Europe.
We are currently hiring on an ongoing temporary basis for Warehouse Operatives with an immediate start.
In this exciting role, you will make an impact in the following:
- Order Picking: you will pick goods according to orders and package ready for shipping to customers.
- Lifting and moving products around the warehouse using the correct method and equipment.
- Distribution of stock to the correct location within the warehouse using our Warehouse Management System (Blue Yonder).
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles with stock and customer orders as required.
- Repacking, consolidating of items to create kits.
To be successful in this role, you will need;
- Warehouse or packaging experience in a similar position.
- FLT experience - Reach / Counterbalance / VNA or In-house is desirable. However, full training for a Forklift Truck Licence will be given when required.
- Ability to work in a team is essential.
You will be working in a rotational shift pattern consisting of an early and late shift.
Competitive Salary (Late shift will attract a premium rate) & benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.