Up to £9.00 per hour
My client an international small parts manufacturer are seeking a dedicated Warehouse Operative for their UK site based in Sutton Coldfield.
You will be responsible for handling products within the newly refurbished Warehouse including picking and packing of orders and stock replenishment.
- Ensuring the daily orders are correctly picked and packed efficiently to a high standard and despatched within the required daily deadlines.
- Weekly preparation of large pallet shipments and additional labelling.
- Product put away and stock rotation.
- Maintaining an efficient, Quality and Safe Working Environment.
- Stock taking.
- Labelling and maintaining stock and storage locations.
- Loading and unloading delivery and collection vehicles.
- Completing Goods Receipt Notes
- Maintaining Goods Receipt, Collection and Quarantine storage areas
- Liaising with Quality Inspectors to ensure goods receipt and putaway inspections are completed
- Dealing with customer collections
- Processing the receipt of customer tool repairs and calibrations
- Managing all deliveries and receipts for Operations/Commercial staff.
This role would be suitable for a passionate Warehouse Operative seeking a long term career opportunity.
- Honest, Reliable and Self-motivated.
- Must have own transport, as location is not on public transport route.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Flexible and Adaptable.
- Team Worker.
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment.
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic IT and keyboard skills.
- Fork Lift Truck Licence desirable.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 42 hours a week. Day shifts pattern 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.