Fujitsu Services Logistics provides logistics and warehousing function to both internal and external customers.
The role involves unloading, checking off and booking in of deliveries. Picking and dispatching, boxing and un-boxing.
The role is predominately a manual one with lots of lifting involved, there is also part of the work that will involve working with either a PC or hand held scanning equipment.
This role will involve working a rotating shift pattern, likely to be 8.00am - 16.00pm
The role of Logistics Operative includes:
- Receiving, checking and booking in of deliveries.
- Picking, dispatching and related activities.
- Unboxing and reboxing of items.
- Logging of goods in queries.
- General warehouse housekeeping activities.
- You will be working as part of a team and the willingness to be flexible and undertake a variety of tasks is essential.
- Security Clearance to SC level is advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to work for extended periods under constant pressure.
- Microsoft Office & PC Literate.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Positive attitude, flexible, adaptable, keen to learn, enthusiastic, self motivated, conscientious and passionate about your work.
- Good time keeping required.
- Ability to work on own initiative, and also be a team player.
- Full training will be given to the successful candidates
This is an opportunity for the successful candidates to join a highly successful team and work within a fast moving and expanding operation.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.