We have an immediate vacancy for a Warehouse Coordinator for our prestigious renewable energy client.
You will be responsible for overseeing, directing and coordinating the storing, optimising, delivering and controlling of spare parts and consumables at our clients port side facility.
Another part of your responsibilities is maintaining various databases incl. SAP, PPE, lifting equipment and tooling etc. You will oversee and manage KPI's for:
* Mobilisation & De-Mobilisation
* Bring all urgent spares, tools etc. to the quayside and load/unload the vessel
* Maintain all SAP related tasks
* Bring all equipment back to the warehouse
* Control all received goods are in good quality
* Physically put the goods on the shelves
* Document everything in SAP and inform people if applicable
* Pick & Pack service kits for the planned service
* Handle Warranty Parts, make warranty papers, and handle the shipment
* Make sure that tool kits & PPE are ready for the job, tool lists will be updated from site
* Manage list of tools for calibration and test tools if necessary
* Verify PPE that they are according to HSE standard
* Call in tools & PPE for test and calibration and prepare electrical tools for service
* Document, pack and send tools and PPE to supplier
* Waste Management
* Dangerous goods handling
* Make documents and secure according to specifications
* Instruct vessel
* Carry out daily household at the warehouse according to lean principals
* Participate in site meetings HSE, Planning, Performance talks etc. S
Your profile as Warehouse Coordinator
* Strong capabilities in English (spoken and written)
* Strong IT user on general Office systems
* SAP knowledge
* Strong organisation and coordination skills
* Forklift certificate
* Driver's license
You will play a key role in the fulfilment of the organisation's targets, it is therefore a requirement that you can work independently in a structured way. You have an understanding of cultural differences and are able to act accordingly. You have good communication skills and drive. When necessary, you are able to make quick decisions in difficult circumstances, while maintaining an obliging and service minded attitude and is flexible adjusting to changing circumstances.
For more details on this role please contact the recruitment team on 0191 2610919 or apply online & we will get back to you
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.