Job Title: Warehouse Clerk
Salary: £10 per hour
Duration: 4-6 months +
Your new Company
Kelly Services are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Clerk to work in a busy hospital environment in Nottingham. The trust in Nottingham is one of the largest employers in the region, employing around 15,000 people over a number of sites based in the city. It also provides services to over 2.5 million residents of Nottingham and its surrounding communities.
Your new Job
We currently require a Warehouse Clerk worker to work a Monday-Friday approx. 8am-4pm. Duties will include dealing with all deliveries into the stores, logging inventory on the database and picking orders using a PDA scanner.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To manage the receipt and distribution of goods from all suppliers and to ensure their accuracy in accordance with the delivery advice notes and report discrepancies in a timely manner.
- To review delivery notes to ensure that goods received physically into the department have been counted and that the delivery notes accurately reflect the Trust Purchase Order Number, product description, pack size and quantity.
- To ensure that all goods are correctly labelled and packaged to facilitate accurate and safe distribution to wards and departments.
· Respond to correspondence and queries accurately and promptly in order to provide a quality service to both suppliers and the Trust.
· Create and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and Trust managers to ensure that a smooth running and efficient service is provided.
· Assist with delivery of goods around the hospital site.
Skills you need to succeed
We are looking for people with previous stores/warehouse experience. You will also need to have effective communication skills, good customer service skills and be confident using various IT systems.
To work within a hospital environment you will also need a DBS check.
What this opportunity will do for you
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the region's largest employers with also the opportunity to establish a career within the NHS. Pay is £10 per hour working 37.5 hours per week.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.