Warehouse Assistant / High Peak, Derbyshire / £9.90ph plus overtime available
About the role
As a Warehouse Assistant you will be responsible for various duties including:
- Picking, packing and boxing various components
- Compression testing of break pads
- Unloading ovens
- General production maintenance and quality control
- Health and Safety awareness
- Flexible to work shifts as per below on a rotating basis
- Monday-Thursday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am
- Friday 6am-11am/11am-4pm/4pm-9pm
Location: Chapel-en-le-Frith (SK23)
Hourly Rate: £9.90 (overtime available)
Duration: Temporary Ongoing
Hours: 40 per week (rotating shifts - days/afternoons/nights)
The role will involve an assessment prior to starting the role which will include:
- Drug & alcohol testing (must pass 100%)
- Aptitude test
- Health and Safety induction
- Quality induction
There is a staff canteen on site available for breakfast and lunch and uniform, safety boots and PPE is provided.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.