Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Length: 6 months +
Pay per hour: £9.86
Shift: Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm
Your new company
Kelly Services are recruiting for a Warehouse Assistant for an International Healthcare customer with more than 85 years of history.
Our customer is one of the main NHS suppliers, it has 13 sites across the UK including three manufacturing facilities, a national distribution centre, two home care pharmacy distribution centres, four aseptic compounding facilities and two residential patient education centres.
Your new job
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Assistant to support our clients high performing site in Cheadle. This role is to provide organisation of the warehouse function within the pharmacy through effective stock management, housekeeping and utilisation of the inventory system. This role also provides important dispensing support to the pharmacists.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Stock control- appropriate storage of all pharmacy medicines/manage cold chain products, ancillary products
- Hardware management-Equipment returns, temperature records, re-cycling
- Order assembly/picking
- Order dispatch
- Consumable management
- Record warehouse temperatures
- General admin tasks
- Stock audit and adjustment/monthly monitor stock expiry dates
- Timely picking of orders and assemble orders for dispatch in accordance with run sheets
Skills you need to succeed
- IT literate (mainly Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A track record in demonstrating an excellent attention to detail and being highly organised.
- Experience of working in a pharmacy would be a benefit but not essential
What this opportunity will do for you
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the largest pharmaceutical and healthcare product manufactures in the country. Hours are 9am-5:30pm Monday -Friday. Pay is £9.86 per hour.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.