Veterinary Product Support Manager / Tech Vet
UK Based - Remote
Kelly Services are delighted to be partnering with an indigenous pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products to recruit a Veterinary Product Support Manager to cover UK Territories.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within a leading Animal Health division. We are looking for talented individuals who will support and drive company vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support customers.
Reporting to the Head of National Accounts, providing technical product support to a team of Key Account Managers, as well as an array of differing customer groups. This is a new role which will have a broad and varied remit. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape many aspects of the role, but some key responsibilities and duties will include,
- Supporting the Vet UK team and customer base with technical input to aid in achieving target sales for the UK veterinary portfolio
- Supporting the central marketing team with technical input to ensure that strategy, communication and technical support materials are clinically relevant and encourage conversion to our branded products
- Identify gaps in the Vet UK marketing strategy and liaise with internal stakeholders to generate new and innovative product support material
- Maintaining regular contact with Vet UK customer base, understanding their training needs for existing products but also identifying opportunities for increased awareness of other branded products
- Maintaining regular contact with the Vet UK customer base, understanding their requirements for new products and actives entering the UK market
- Compile, maintain and update a 'Vet UK New Product Development Catalogue', highlighting new actives, products and presentations with key opportunity for growth
- Writing business cases providing justification for the development of new actives, products and presentations
- Working closely with R&D and Product Development to ensure that the new product development catalogue is considered and where necessary, actioned
- Supporting relevant project teams by providing relevant technical information during the development phase of new products
- Create and present technical slide decks to key customer and internal commercial teams
- Provide and deliver technical support at congresses, exhibitions and CPD events
- Building profitable relationships with Key Opinion Leaders who may support in product development, product testimonials and case studies
- Handling technical queries in a timely, efficient and well documented manner
- Maintaining current and accurate records of all customer interaction within the internal CRM system
- Remaining abreast of industry trends, developments and challenges, feeding back insights of note to commercial teams
- Provide regular technical training and development modules on therapy areas, existing internal Vet UK products, or new indications to ensure that internal staff and customers have sound product understanding
- A proven willingness to increase knowledge across all species and therapy areas
- You will already possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to show a willingness to develop commercial acumen and commercial judgement
- Ability to develop profitable, long-term relationships with industry Key Opinion Leaders
- A highly credible individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, able to interface effectively with the customer and internal personnel
- A strong team player with the ability to work on their own initiative
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK regularly and make infrequent visits to our Head Office in Ireland
- A degree in Veterinary Medicine and at least 3 years' experience in practice
- You will ideally have experience working across all species areas, but this is not essential
- High level skills using Microsoft office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
On offer is an excellent compensation package, great bonus & Company Car/Allowance.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or contact the Kelly Scientific Team for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.