UX Designer - London West End - £25 - £28 p/h - until Dec 2020
Our customer Google is looking for a great designer to join their User Experience Team. The User Experience team is a critical driving force behind gathering these insights and using them to inspire and inform design. We are a multi-disciplinary team of interaction designers, visual designers, user researchers, prototypes, and writers who collaborate closely with each other and with engineering and product management to create innovative, delightful, and beautiful products that people love to use.
As a designer on the Android UX team, you'll be responsible for creating and delivering solutions for the Android experience across form factors and device types. This includes things like application UIs, onboarding flows, and notifications.
Who you are: You are a stellar stellar designer with experience designing impactful mobile experiences. You have a portfolio of user-facing designs that are usable, delightful, and accessible. You use empathy, reason, and data to inform design decisions. You pursue a deep understanding of your products.
Mandatory Minimum qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS), a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates experiences crafting usable digital interfaces.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists and Product Managers throughout the design process;
- Creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- Experience designing native mobile apps and responsive design.
- Experience delivering pixel perfect design.
Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable:
- Experience designing mobile platforms.
- Ability to contribute to research plans and efforts to identify, define, and frame user needs, critical user journeys, and workflows.
- Familiar with Material Design.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent visual design skills.
If this is you then get in touch!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.