We have an immediate requirement for an experienced Sales Manager to work for our international client covering their extensive power generation portfolio.
This role will require you to:
* Achieve growth, hit sales targets and maintain a comprehensive pipeline of projects
* Develop, extend the sales network in the assigned region, including new business development and client base growing
* Assist in business/project development and execution activities, including preparing and assessment of feasibility paper, commercial agreement, project documentation, and performing risk assessment and due diligence
* Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
* Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
* Frequent travelling is required
* University Degree with several years working experience within the power generation market / power plant industry
* Sales professional from energy / construction background with a strong knowledge in Engineering field and product "know-how"
* Full UK Driving License is required
* Strong IT skills including MS Office suite
* Proficiency in both written and spoken English
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with sound business acumen
* Self-motivated, proactive, good team player with ability to work under pressure
Please contact the recruitment team on 0191 2610919 to discuss further or apply online & we will respond
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.