Job Title: Benefits Administrator
Salary: £26,000 (hourly equivalent)
Duration: Until July 2022
About the company
Our client is a global computer software security company. They are seeking someone to join the Global Benefits Team on a temporary basis. As part of this company, every day you help to keep people safe across the world.
About the job
The Benefits Administrator will be part of the Global Benefits Team and will support the EMEA Benefits Lead in managing benefits implementation, administration and designing. UK Benefits Administrator serves as a regional presence to support all activities related to benefits. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting the Benefits Lead with policy renewals, vendor payments, invoices, policy documents and online resources
- Partnering with stakeholders both internal and external
- Participating on special projects and global program roll-outs. Leading wellness events, benefit programs and educational sessions
- Assisting the HR and and support team with enrolment, termination and employee information
- Ensuring benefit pages on intranets are up to date
- Responding to, tracking and resolving issues
What do we need from you?
- College/University qualification in HR, business or relevant discipline
- Knowledge of working within EMEA regions/benefits
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills and able to multi-task
This role will be subject to a background check. More information can be provided.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.