Do you have experience or an interest within the transport sector?
I have a great vacancy for a national organization based in Greenford, which distributes nationally to work in their Greenford depot which services South England joining their busy team.
The purpose if the job will be to facilitate all delivery requirements and admin tasks for transport functions to enable the smooth running of the Transport office ensuring that clients receive timely deliveries.
The main duties will be:
- Liaison with customer services on ETA's (all timed deliveries)
- Provide accurate POD data to customer services on request.
- Update daily the transport data file to the Operations Manager
- Manifest and order acknowledgement processing and filing
- Maintain excellent lines of communication with customer services for any related queries or required updates.
- Co Ordinate all aspects of customer return collections.
- Arrange customer delivery bookings where appropriate.
- Advise Operations manager of any known transport delays or issues during the day, including errors or damaged goods.
- Produce all delivery documentation and labels etc
- Provide transport solutions for ad hoc requests.
- Distribution of picking lists to the warehouse dispatch team
- The ideal candidate will have the following
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Experienced team player
- Available to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and driven to achieve targets and objectives
- Excellent customer service skills
I am looking for someone who is keen to muck in, support the team and is looking to progress
Hours 8am - 4.30pm / 12pm - 8.30pm
5 days a week plus overtime.
This is a permanent role paying to £21,840
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.