We are looking for a talented Transportation Administrator to join our team on a 12 month fix term contract.
In this role you will need to:
- Create and maintain an inbound and outbound schedule across 2 shift patterns (early and late shift)
- Create a shipment booking as per the planned ship time and date
- Creation of shipping documentation and allocate departure shipping reference numbers and communicate to carriers
- Manage shipment exceptions
- Liaison with UKLC Operations & site teams
- Update customer Portals
- Driver reception & docs handover
- Exception management, insurance claims, H&S issues equipment failure.
- Exception reporting for UKLC call off material
- LOC Presentation
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Educated to GCSE level preferred
- Team player
- Good follow up practices
- Attention to Detail
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.