JOB: COVID 19 Tracking Medical Assistant (must be able to speak French)
LOCATION: Remote working (Montreal Canada)
COMPANY: Laboratory based in USA
DURATION: Temporary- Fulltime - Hours- 8:30-5 pm
SALARY: £19 per hour
Kelly Services are delighted to be supporting our client based in the USA who are looking for a French speaking Medical Assistant to support with Covid 'Track & Trace' on a temporary, fulltime basis.
Their Mission - To improve and maintain the health and wellness of our employees "Every Step of the Way"
As a Covid-19 Tracking Medical Assistant, you will be responsible for documenting identified employee cases (by assigned number) who are:
- Exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms (Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath, Body aches, Chills, Loss of taste or smell, Diarrhea or any combination)
- Symptomatic and have been potentially exposed to a confirmed or suspected individual with COVID-19 (within 6' / 2m for 10-15 minutes or more)
- Asymptomatic and have been potentially exposed to a confirmed or suspected individual with COVID-19
The COVID-19 Contact Tracking Medical Assistant will work with Site Leadership, and the Contact Tracing Admin Team to document contact tracing activities, such as appropriate quarantine guidance based on potential exposure and symptoms; may also be responsible for facilitating contact tracing for those employees who test positive for Covid-19 in the workplace; and may assist with documenting next steps after a potential exposure, risk assessment and other events. High School graduate/diploma is required, including post-secondary training in a Medical Assistant Program/ Professional School preferred
·Medical Assistant (Certification preferred)
- Bi-lingual desirable
- Good organizational skills required
- Computer literate: Excel Spreadsheet (or Smartsheet)
- Excellent telephone/customer service skills
- Reliable home internet service and ability to work independently in a remote environment
Confidentiality must be maintained at all times to ensure employee privacy and to prevent any possible breach of confidentiality. Additional skills include: phone, writing, and typing.
SIGNIFICANT JOB FUNCTIONS
· Documenting Employee Contact Tracing activities
· Monitors email queue and incoming phone calls
· Document Contact Tracing events accurately and timely immediately as reported
· May be asked by Site Leadership, and the Contact Tracing Admin Team to send appropriate emails to employee, employee supervisor and/or Human Resources
· Monitors and manages immediate updates to Employee Contact Tracing Tracking Spreadsheet
· Monitors spreadsheet timelines to ensure required updates are made on time
· Documents employee returning to on-site work in an accurate and timely manner
· Documents employee results and may send projected return to work date or clearance emails
· Maintains and monitors timely Contact Tracing data as received on spreadsheet in preparation for daily data analyses
· Miscellaneous support functions as needed
· Other responsibilities as assigned
If this role matches you skill set and you would be interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV details.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.