Our Client are a leading engineering business based in the North East. The company currently require a talented Toolmaker to join the business.
- Programming, setting and operating CNC Lathes.
- Programming using Fanuc controls.
- Refurbishment and maintenance of existing jigs and fixtures.
- Adhering to Health & Safety policies.
- Optimising production techniques to improve efficiency.
- Have an excellent understanding of CNC Machines.
- Experienced in a manufacturing environment that includes metal forming or precision engineering.
- Ideally possess HNC or similar.
- Able to run work to tight tolerances.
- Be keen to develop and expand on their existing knowledge.
- Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills; ideally you must be computer literate.
- Competitive salary offered, based on experience.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.