Tool Service Technician
£22,000 per annum
My client an international small parts manufacturer are seeking an experienced Tool Service Technician for their UK site based in Sutton Coldfield.
You will be responsible for preventative maintenance, repairs, calibration and teasing for all tooling products within a busy manufacturing environment.
- To carry out inspections, preventive maintenance, diagnostics, calibrations and repair of a varied range of tooling.
- Using SAP to allocate labour hours and components to each repair.
- Updating and managing tooling databases ensuring accuracy of information.
- Working with the Tool Service Coordinator to ensure customer requirements are achieved.
- Processing and picking tool repairs for despatch.
- Hand tool calibrations and inspections.
- Working within a workshop environment.
- Continued compliance of Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation in line with management policies.
- Take a responsible approach to Health, Safety and Environmental risks in relation to your own job role and others, to control the risks or report them to coordinators or management appropriately.
- Ensure full compliance with Health, Safety personal protective equipment including work boots, safety glasses, ear plugs, overalls as required and instructed.
This role would be suitable for an experienced Tool Service Technician competent multi skilled maintenance of industrial manufacturing machinery.
- Repair and fault-finding experience with mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and hydraulics.
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT and keyboard skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Honest, Reliable and Self-motivated.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Good communicator.
- Flexible and Adaptable.
- Team Worker.
- A positive, professional and "can do" attitude.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 38 hours a week. Day shifts 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 12pm on Friday. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.