ERT Territory Manager West Germany
Location: West Germany
Job Type: Permanent
Kelly Services are supporting a Global Life Science Client that specialises in the development and commercialisation of therapeutics for rare genetic diseases, that affect small patient populations. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few treatment options. Our client places the patient at the heart of everything they do, with a mission surrounding bringing time critical new treatments to the market, significantly faster than the industry average.
As their exclusive recruitment partner, we are looking to support them in building their Commercial team for highly specialised therapeutics playing a key role in commercial operations, promotional activities, marketing operations and relationship management for different rare diseases.
Under the direction and guidance of the Sales Manager Germany ERT and Achondroplasia, the Territory Manager - West, will be responsible for managing specific accounts and customers in highly specialised therapy areas.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Provide appropriate updates of key medical and technical information to customers, including physicians, pharmacists, and nursing staff
- Engage in marketing and promotional activities in accordance with country marketing plan and under the direction of the Sales Manager Germany
- Oversee all activities related to the marketing and promotion of products in assigned territory
- Work with distributor and company HQ on the establishment of new customers on to the ordering system
- Develop and maintain strong customer contacts
- Maintain and manage working relationship with related patient groups
- Provide professional representation at medical meeting and conferences
- Provide in service disease/product training programs as needed for local medical staff
- Support the establishment of post marketing surveillance studies as required (e.g., identifying potential sites)
- Other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager Germany
- Report any potential safety information within the time-lines specified in the relevant SOPs to Drug Safety department following local and EMEA requirements
- To work within the ERT team and actively participate in all team activities such as team meetings and strategic planning of own territory
- BS/BA degree in life sciences or business with pharmaceutical sales representative education
- Sales-experience in innovative product-areas, preferred for hospital drugs in specialist indications
- Experience in commercial and marketing for pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology company
- Good skills in English as well as effective communication skills in the local language
- Computer competency in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with basic regulatory requirements, particularly sales and marketing activities as well as pharmacovigilance
- Good understanding of Health Care Systems including financing and public health policy
- Flexible, dedicated, ability to recognise customer's needs, open in communication
- Commercial and customer-oriented thinking
- Mobility to travel up to 70% of working time
- Car driving license
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.