Job Title: Production Operative
Location: Chapel-en-le-Frith (SK23)
Hourly Rate: £9.90 (overtime available)
Duration: Temporary Ongoing
Hours: 40 per week (rotating shifts - days/afternoons/nights)
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers. Through their 4 business groups, they drive advancements in global mobility.
About the role
As a Production Operative you will be responsible for various duties including:
- Picking, packing and boxing various components
- Compression testing of break pads
- Unloading ovens
- General production maintenance and quality control
You will be an experienced Production Operative and possess the following:
- Health and Safety awareness
- Flexible to work shifts as per below on a rotating basis
- Monday-Thursday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am
- Friday 6am-11am/11am-4pm/4pm-9pm
The role will involve an assessment prior to starting the role which will include:
- Drug & alcohol testing (must pass 100%)
- Aptitude test
- Health and Safety induction
- Quality induction
There is a staff canteen onsite available for breakfast and lunch and uniform, safety boots and PPE is provided.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.