Our client are a leading electronics manufacturing business based in Coventry. The company currently require a talented Telematics Software Engineer to join the business.
- Support local debugging activities (Software issue reproduction, log capture/analysis, and problem solving)
- Good Software background in Automotive industry
- Perform root-cause analysis, use data to identify the scope and scale of impact
- Provide technical support for Software issues debug and resolutions.
- Manage Ticket system and take an ownership of issues from start to finish.
- Engage with customer face to face / attend meetings and cascade information to relevant parties.
- Contribute to the development of product / system architecture based on elicitation and understanding of client needs/requirements.
- Work with Software Engineering team in HQ and with our 3rd Parties (worldwide) to support Software Engineering implementation.
- Active involvement in regular and irregular communications including meetings with customers is needed.
- Perform validation test based on test process, and reporting/Managing validation results.
- On-site support to plants dealerships and other customer sites including EU travel.
- Experience in Telematics or in Automotive sector.
- Experience working with Linux OS or QNX-based hypervisor SW platform is a plus.
- Experience in CAN networks and taking CAN traces
- Degree level in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Knowledge of software engineering and process maturity models - Positive, proactive attitude with a willingness to take ownership and drive results - Good written and verbal communication skills required
- Up to £40000 plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.