Technical Support Engineer
Up to £27,000 per annum
My client a chemical specialist supplier are seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer for their UK site based in Smethwick.
You will be responsible for maintaining and repairing plant equipment, tools and processes, trouble shooting at customer sites across the UK.
- Liaising with suppliers and other maintenance/technical support from machine manufacturers.
- Specifying replacement parts and tools.
- Servicing, inspecting, periodic tests, and cleaning plant and other associated equipment.
- Implementation and continued compliance of Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation in line with management policies.
- Collecting viable samples for testing and transport to Head Office.
This role would be suitable for an experienced Service Engineer competent electrical engineering and maintenance of industrial manufacturing machinery.
- Excellent Pneumatic, hydraulics and electrical systems knowledge.
- Honest, Reliable and Self-motivated.
- Able to install, service and repair a variety of pumps including Doosan.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good fault-finding skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative and a team player.
- Confidence to respond positively when under pressure.
- Good communicator and leader.
- Flexible and adaptable with good dexterity.
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position, standard hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, flexible on travel arrangements. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.