Role: Technical Sourcing Analyst
Location: Remotely. From 2021: Staines and Central London
Duration: 6 months - possibility to extend
Pay Rate: £26.92 - £29.62
Kelly Services is excited to be working with the worlds #1 CRM Solution for industries seeking a Technical Sourcing Analyst to join their London team.
- Sourcing stakeholders for their future pipelines
- Identify projects and suppliers to work with
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Dealing with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Negotiating contracts & fees
- RPF's, data analysis
- Be able to bring an insight into the organization
- Business Degree or relevant experience in the area
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT sourcing
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience in procurement
- Work autonomously
- Able to multitask
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.