Job Title: Technical Operator
Length: 4 months
Pay per hour: £12.90 (PAYE)
Shift: Monday to Friday, 7am -4pm (with a 1-hour break)
Your new company
Kelly Services are recruiting for a Technical Operators for a leading global repair and service provider who supply many of the world's largest tech and telecoms companies.
Your new job
Technical Operators are tasked with assembling/wiring of automated warehouse equipment and related IT components used in large warehouse environment. Work is labour intensive but performed in a climate-controlled facility. We are looking for people who like working with their hands, have technical capabilities for understanding technical drawings, wiring and configuration of IT hardware and have a strong working knowledge of power/hand tools.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assembly of automated infrastructure in line with technical drawings, work instructions and training provided
* Correct and safe handling of entrusted equipment and tools
* Notification of discrepancies and damages of installed equipment/tools or any other issues to the responsible person
* Meet daily production targets set
* Ensure quality of workmanship standards
* Ensure that you are using proper tools to do the task
* Adherence to Safety Requirements in the workspace for yourself and other personnel in your working environment
* Performs other duties as assigned
Skills you need to succeed
- Must hold a current CSCS card
- Educated min. professional in one of following fields: technical, mechanical, automatic. (including reading technical drawings) Knowledge of process flows to include flow charts and written processes
- Can use electric and manual tools.
- Developed communication skills.
What this opportunity will do for you
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the leading technology service providers.
Pay is £12.90 per hour (PAYE) working Monday -Friday 7am-4pm with a 1-hour lunch break
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.