Technical Customer Service Representative - Work from home
£8.72 -£9.50 per hour
Temp To Perm
Hours: 7am to 11pm, Monday to Sunday - 37.5 hours per week - shift pattern so you will need to be flexible
Start date: February 2021 ongoing
Our prestigious client are looking to appoint Customer Service Representatives to join their thriving and exciting team assisting customers on the phone with their enquiries.
This fabulous opportunity is working from home permanently and the successful team member will communicate with our client's customers via the telephone to help them successfully navigate challenges and answer any queries they may have.
- Resolve customer inquiries with speed and precision
- Assist customers with Technical queries
- Delight customers by providing timely, accurate and expert advice
- Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
- Record, track, and effectively resolve incidents and queries
- Create clear notes on customers' accounts with relevant details
- Comply with company's policies and practices
- Update your knowledge through the associated guidelines and procedures
- Manage databases, tools, applications and operating systems
- Strive to achieve first call resolution
- Strong Verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Strong communications skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Technical Customer Service experience
- Proven experience of working with computers and achieving targets
- High levels of resilience and patience when dealing with difficult situations or customers who may find it hard to understand what you're explaining
- A good consistent typing speed
- Ability to take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
- You need to have a PC/Laptop which uses Windows alongside a router with broadband connection in your home - we can specify the download speeds needed
- Need to have the ability to work from home in a private room
- If successful, full training will be given
- An Enhanced DBS Check will be carried out (fee covered)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.