Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Ashby- De-la -Zouch
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Duration: 10 weeks - Temporary to Permanent
Would you like to be part of something great?
Would you like the opportunity to represent a leading company, with an exceptional reputation in their industry, and serve their customers to the highest standards? If this sounds interesting, and you have a passion for helping people, the ability to provide a positive customer journey, then we want to hear from you. You will demonstrate good technical ability along with exceptional customer care skills.
About your new role
- We are looking to build a team of Customer Service Agents to provide a brilliant service to consumer and small office / home office customers first time, every time. Our agents are skilled in building fantastic relationships and are equipped to take ownership of and resolve all customer enquiries from bill and account queries across multiple channels to escalated complaint resolution and fault diagnostics.
- Our Agents resolve all customer queries first time - taking full ownership of all customer queries through effective liaison with relevant areas of the business. When dealing with customers, internal and external, our agents demonstrate best practice in terms of taking ownership through to problem resolution, ensuring the customer is satisfied
- We diagnose and fix faults using our catalogue of tools and software, focusing on fixing it first time across multiple channels, resolving escalated issues without hand-off, and where appropriate, make follow-up outbound calls to customers (e.g. after researching a complex query or to confirm an issue has been resolved) and deal with escalated complaints.
What do we need from you?
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment.
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Customer Service experience
- Experience of working in a target driven environment to a high standard.
- PC skills, and the ability to navigate multiple systems competently, with ease.
- A good consistent typing speed
- The ability to take ownership of situations with positivity, resilience, and a dedicated approach to providing service excellence.
What do we provide? Well there's plenty, where do we start?
- Three weeks' classroom based training followed by time in our graduation bay. This is where you take your first live calls. This is also where the nerves kick in, and mistakes may happen, but don't worry, we expect that. We make it our responsibility to look after you with full support from experienced members of the team on hand to help.
- The chance to showcase your skills and fast track your career through our internal progression path, and with a brand new contract the opportunities will be huge.
- A fantastic benefits package tailored to meet the varied needs and preferences of our diverse employees - here is a selection of what is available:
- Free access to our Lifestyle Benefits programme - featuring discounts, special offers and exclusive employee deals from many retailer partners
- Free access to our Employee Assistance programme - 24/7/365
- Sports & Social Clubs
- Length of Service rewards & Career Path Development
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.