We have an immediate permanent vacancy for a Technical Asset Manager to be based at our clients offices in Edinburgh or Glasgow. They are an expanding renewable energy company who are looking to strengthen their current Wind portfolio team
With support of the wider team and senior members you will grow to perform the following duties.
- Take overall ownership of several operational wind farms, supported by Wind Farm Managers, ensuring successful delivery of our clients contracted scope of services.
- Customer Relations - Primary contact for site owners, managing all customer queries, ensuring they are dealt with promptly and to the highest standards.
- Contract Management - management of all contracts and agreements associated with the sites, ensuring that all requirements and obligations are met and managing all breaches on behalf of the owners.
- Operations Management - Managing internal and external resources to plan works with production maximisation as the goal, helping to define and manage the annual OPEX budgets.
- Technical Analysis - performing detailed technical analysis to identify factors and trends that impact production and asset life.
- Contractor Management - measuring contractor performance, ensuring all obligations are met, defining and measuring KPI's to ensure value to the customer.
- Information Management - Ensuring all historical data and documentation is complete and available to the customer.
- Reporting - create detailed customer reports on site performance and contractual compliance and giving recommendations to customers.
- Procurement - lead or support the procurement process for appointing contractors for specific works and for new O&M arrangements.
- Education - Degree qualified in Engineering, Project Management or other relevant discipline; consideration will be given to those without but with relevant experience in a similar role.
- Industry Knowledge -understanding of wind turbine technology and UK HSE legislation.
- Analysis - attention to detail, able to manipulate and assess data to see patterns and trends.
- Communication - customer orientated with the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally.
- Personality - Naturally well prepared and organised able to deal with competing priorities, manage a diverse workload and meet targets and deadlines.
- IT Skills - highly proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office packages with excellent excel skills.
- Drivers Licence - due to the natural of the role there is a requirement for a valid licence.
- Right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Valid IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
- Ability to programme for data analysis.
- Good understanding of contracts and their application.
For more information on this excellent opportunity with our prestigious renewable energy client please contact the recruitment team on 0191 2610919 or apply online & we will be in touch
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.