Contact Centre Team Leader / Sheffield / £21000-£23000 OTE £27000
Kelly Services are working in partnership with a buzzing call centre based in Sheffield! They are an organisation that tailor their services in a way that is both beneficial to their staff and bespoke to their clients. They have a close and attentive communication style within the team that is mirrored to their clients so they can be responsive. Our client's founder has over 20 year's experience in the industry, working his way up through the ranks. He has now set up this company as a boutique and tech-enabled contact centre.
Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of inbound customer service agents
- Use Reports to drive performance and identify focus areas
- Meeting and managing Client expectations
- Energising your team to achieve high levels of motivation
- Providing ongoing training & sales coaching for the team
- Upholding company standards and policies within your team
Team Leader essential qualities:
- Previous Team Leader Experience in an Inbound Call Centre Environment
- You will be hard working, self motivated and dedicated.
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- The ability to motivate a Team to achieve all relevant KPI's
- Data & Dialler Management
- You will have experience of analysing data and trends to continually improve the performance of the team
Team Leader Desirable Experience:
- Utilities Background, preferably in energy
- NVQ Level 3 in Call Centre Management, equivalent or higher
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.