Full Time, Ongoing Contract
£14.00 per hour
January start available for the right candidate
Kelly Services, working on behalf of their global renewable energy client are recruiting for a Team Coordinator to work on temporary basis with a view of extension and immediate start for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, able to manage their own workload and prioritise accordingly, be proactive in their approach and take ownership of tasks. With excellent communication skills, they will be able to engage quickly with people and build relationships. They must be organised and diligent, with excellent planning skills from an event, to a simple IT roll out, to bringing a new person into the team - you will take pride from structuring and executing against a plan.
As this is a fast-paced and entrepreneurial team you will be comfortable working both in this kind of dynamic environment but also able to function in a large business with large business processes. You will be a calming influence on the busy team around you, able to manage multiple tasks to meet sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Providing a wide variety of administrative support to the Executive Assistant and wider team
- Invoice processing
- Providing administrative support to the team, including meeting room booking, minute taking, creating and maintaining actions logs, following actions to completion, travel management for the leadership team, assisting with a wide variety of ad hoc admin support to team of 30, as and when required.
- Supporting with the preparation of presentations and materials for meetings with customers and internal stakeholders
- Supporting Senior Marketing Manager and Executive Assistant with event planning and organisation, for both internal and external events
- Supporting teams with any/all aspects of administration, helping to increase efficiency and drive productivity
- Coordinating hiring process for new hires - from interview scheduling through to on-boarding/training planning for new starters
- Document management and control - you will be responsible for implementing a new filing structure/system, including an electronic document management system
- Supporting projects with trackers and time writing
- Minimum two years of relevant experience as a team administrator with broad responsibility.
- Experience of using SAP or similar financial systems and comfortable with purchase orders/invoices and financial processes would be advantageous, but not essential
- Strong team-player, great communicator and able to work closely with people.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint & Excel.
- Experience of Office 365 a real bonus
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Nick Wildsmith on 0191 261 0919.
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services and are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.