Position Title: Team Administrator
Department: Investment Ventures
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The purpose of this role is to support the Investment Ventures team through the provision of excellent administration delivery.
- Acting as a primary point of contact for general day to day enquires into the Investment Ventures team
- Responsible for responding to and arranging introductory, diligence and transaction meetings
- Provide high standards of customer service of internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for the provision of accurate and up-to-date logging of data and communications in Salesforce and updating records and notes for investments
- Raise PO's, pay suppliers and update appropriate budgets to ensure timely production of management information including forecasts
- Diary and event management for the Investment Ventures team of five.
- Responsible for organising logistics, meetings rooms and correspondence including notifying relevant parties and ensure meeting/event is set up and runs effectively.
- Raise POs, pay suppliers and update appropriate budgets to ensure timely production of management information including forecasts.
- Management of filing and archiving of all relevant documentation.
- Proven experience of providing a great administrative service and dealing with internal and external customers
- High degree of organisational skills required to manage scheduling and meeting / travel organisation for the team
- Ability to provide a high level customer service
- Able to maintain high levels of confidentiality and discretion as appropriate whilst working in an environment of collaboration.
- Must have some experience in working either in financial services or venture investing as the incumbent will be responsible for co-ordinating internal tracking and data flow on investments and co-ordinating the preparation of data for the Investment Committee
- Experience in dealing with high profile persons with complicated diary pressures would be an advantage, as will be interfacing with long term partners of the organisation including global investors and scientists
- Excellent IT skills specifically knowledge of MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Self-motivated and proactive. Enthusiastic, confident with excellent organisational and communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Flexible and able to effectively manage a number of priorities at any one time.
- An effective planner who is able to prioritise activities that create the greatest value, managing time, cost and resources effectively.
- A team player who is able to build team spirit, contribute to delivering team goals and adopt a flexible approach
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.