Full Time, Ongoing Contract
Kelly Services, working on behalf of their global renewable energy client are recruiting for a Team Administrator to work on a temporary basis with an immediate start for the right candidate. Due to the current Covid-19 situation you will be expected to work remotely until our client is safely able to allow all staff to return to their office. In light of this, the type of candidate that we require is someone who feels very comfortable working independently and picking up new tasks and systems with only remote support available from colleagues.
As Team Administrator you will provide Administrative support to the team based in our Edinburgh office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has some experience of a similar role but is looking for an entrepreneurial environment in which to be more creative and innovative.
The role will involve a wide range of administration for the team including: meeting planning; travel coordination, collating reports, and providing support to project teams, on anything from managing action logs, to liaising with clients and setting up meetings. This is an opportunity to join a growing team, with a chance to really shape this role and make it your own. This will be a varied role with responsibilities and tasks changing often on a daily basis, but you will also have the opportunity to work on smaller projects with longer deadlines.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing varied administrative support to help the team be as efficient as possible
- Preparing presentations and materials for meetings with customers and internal stakeholders
- Preparing internal reporting packs that will include financial information
- Event planning and organisation with customers and stakeholders
- Supporting teams with any/all aspects of administration, helping to increase efficiency and drive productivity
- Coordinating hiring process for new hires - from interview scheduling through to onboarding/training
- Document management and control
- Supporting with Purchase order & invoice management
- Supporting projects with trackers, time recording and reporting
Firstly and foremost you will be a self-starter, able to manage your own workload and prioritise accordingly, you will be proactive in your approach and will enjoy taking ownership of tasks, you will be proud of your achievements and you will be a great communicator - charming and personable, able to engage quickly with people and build relationships; you will enjoy the human side of this role and will be a calming influence on the busy team around you. You will be organised and diligent - great at planning anything from an event, to a simple IT roll out, to bringing a new person into the team - you will take pride from structuring and executing against a plan. As this is a fast-paced and entrepreneurial team you will be comfortable working both in this kind of dynamic environment but also able to function in a large business with large business processes.
- Minimum two years of relevant experience as a team administrator with broad responsibility.
- Experience of using SAP or similar financial systems and comfortable with purchase orders/invoices and financial processes would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong team-player, great communicator and able to work closely with people.
- Previous PA experience would be beneficial
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint & Excel. Experience of Office365 a real bonus.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Nick Wildsmith on 0191 261 0919.
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services and are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.