Talent Acquisition Coordinator
St. Ives, Cambridgeshire
Fixed Term Contract - 12 month
Salary - flexible
My client a leading global science and technology organisation are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Coordinator for one of their UK sites based in St. Ives, Cambridgeshire.
You will be responsible for providing support to the Talent Acquisition team in recruitment administration, processing offer letters and arranging interviews. You will take ownership of candidate communication and logistics to provide an excellent interview experience. You will coordinate logistics in terms of travel and itineraries and also the booking of meeting rooms alongside other duties.
- Providing support to the recruitment team by completing designated activities within agreed time frames
- Posting job requisitions as per agreed sourcing methodology across internal and external systems
- Developing and coordinating timely interview schedules and travel arrangements for candidates and managing any schedule changes accordingly. Making sure that rooms are booked as needed.
- Creating offer letters an obtaining the necessary approvals.
- Ensuring all information in the ATS is updated, accurate and all supporting documentation is provided.
This role would be suitable for a competent administrator with experience supporting Human Resources team with recruitment. Possess excellent communication skills and able to speak another European language would be an advantage.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once.
- Comfortable working with deadlines and great attention to detail.
- Professional communication both verbal and written.
- Great organizational skills and ability to assist multiple people.
- German/French speaker ideal
In return, this company will offer you a full-time contract position for a 12-month period along with a competitive benefits package.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.