Talent Acquisition Partner - Group Functions
Permanent or Contract
Based anywhere in UK
About The Client
Are you interested in recruiting for a global leader in technology? Our client is looking for new key players to be a part of their future growth, by acquiring the best global talents to support their ambitions to enter new fields and develop a new generation of high-performing technology products.
To help make these ambitions a reality, they need your help to recruit specialists to their Group Functions department. They will provide first-class support in a range of different fields - from Human Resources to IT.
About The Role
You will take full ownership & accountability for providing a proactive, end to end, recruitment service for Group Functions including candidate sourcing, assessment, selection and offer management providing responsive feedback and support on the new-starter process to ensure a first class candidate experience.
- Work proactively with Hiring Managers, Heads of Function and HRBP's to manage recruitment processes, filling permanent and contract roles through directly identifying best talent using most cost-effective methodologies.
- Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Writing engaging recruitment adverts and evaluating the effectiveness of recruitment activity and make changes where necessary.
- Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns as appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Have up to date knowledge of current and planned legislation regarding recruitment and ensure that Dyson is always operating within the parameters of this.
- Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need.
- Work with the Talent Development team to identify and work with internal talent to engage employees with career progression opportunities.
- Ensure that recruitment is a cost focused area within the business.
- Produce and keep up to date with recruitment management information to ensure KPIs are measured.
- Improve hiring manager's capability with the interviewing processes and proactive networking through recruitment sites such as LinkedIn.
- Manage third party suppliers when appropriate (agencies, contractors, media buyers).
We are looking for an inspirational recruiter / senior recruiter, working with a 'can do' attitude through hands on delivery, with a willingness to roll sleeves up and "muck in" to achieve broader team goals.
- Extensive end to end recruitment experience hiring specialists in one or more Group Functions fields
- Ability to leverage a pre-existing network of candidates and contacts in the market as well as the ability to convert targets to candidates.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management to drive changes in ways of working and promoting a strategic approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships, network and build a narrative around data.
- Creative thinker, able to contribute ideas to solve problems, define develop more efficient ways of working.
- Resilient, adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity and dynamic pace of work.
If this sounds like you, contact us today by applying to the role.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.