Talent Acquisition Partner - Engineering
We have an exciting new position available to join our clients Talent Acquisition Team, specialising in hiring for their engineering team. The client is a leading international technology company that are looking to expand their talents.
You will be relied upon to acquire the best global talents to support our clients ambitions to enter new fields and develop a new generation of high-performing technology products with increasing intelligence.
Our client is in a race to develop patent-able technologies which will power their future products and they are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to help recruit the UK's most enterprising and creative engineers.
About the role:
Full ownership & accountability for providing a proactive, end to end, recruitment service for engineering including candidate sourcing, assessment, selection and offer management. Providing responsive feedback and support on the offer. To ensure a first-class candidate experience.
- Work proactively with Hiring Managers, Heads of Function and HRBP's to manage recruitment processes, filling permanent and contract roles through directly identifying best talent using most cost-effective methodologies.
- Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Writing engaging recruitment adverts and evaluating the effectiveness of recruitment activity and make changes where necessary.
- Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns as appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Have up to date knowledge of current and planned legislation regarding recruitment and ensure that Dyson is always operating within the parameters of this.
- Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need.
- Work with the Talent Development team to identify and work with internal talent to engage employees with career progression opportunities.
- Ensure that recruitment is a cost focused area within the business.
- Produce and keep up to date with recruitment management information to ensure KPIs are measured.
- Improve hiring manager's capability with the interviewing processes and proactive networking through recruitment sites such as LinkedIn.
- Manage third party suppliers when appropriate (agencies, contractors, media buyers).
- Extensive end to end recruitment experience within Engineering.
- Ability to leverage a pre-existing network of candidates and contacts in the market as well as the ability to convert targets to candidates.
- An inspirational recruiter / senior recruiter, working with a 'can do' attitude through hands on delivery, with a willingness to roll sleeves up and "muck in" to achieve broader team goals.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management to drive changes in ways of working and promoting a strategic approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships, network and build a narrative around data.
- Creative thinker, able to contribute ideas to solve problems, define develop more efficient ways of working.
- Resilient, adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity and dynamic pace of work.
Our client is offering contract roles that would run from 16/01/2022 to 30/07/2022 as well as permanent roles. Ideally working full-time and remotely. The offer is of a flexible salary up to £70,000pa.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We're taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate well-being. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.