Talent Acquisition Coordinator
My client, an international payments business helping move money around the world is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to their team, supporting their European organizational and talent goals. You will be accountable for providing day-to-day support to recruitment operations and providing a first-class service both candidates and hiring managers.
What you'll do:
- You will be the go-to Talent Acquisition team member for interview co-ordination across all hiring groups, liaising with candidates, interviewers and suppliers at all levels
- You will administer the Jobvite ATS, including managing approval processes, job postings, securing interview feedback and making sure data is correct
- You will be responsible for pulling weekly and monthly reporting via Jobvite and sending out weekly talent acquisition updates to the business
- You will support the Talent Acquisition team with LinkedIn research
- Ad hoc administration, such as managing invoices
Who you are:
- Highly organized, with some experience in diary management/interview coordination
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to ensure a smooth and high-quality candidate experience and internal service to hiring teams
- Previous experience working with an ATS is beneficial
- A team player, with a collaborative and muck-in attitude
- An interest in Talent Acquisition and willingness to learn
This role is flexible on location and could be in the office situated near Westminster, or solely from home or a bit of both!
Hours 8.30 - 5.30
Duration: 12 mth role
Hourly rate £12.00 - £15.00ph
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.