At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Support Analyst Operations, then get ready to join our company.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Your main responsibilities are responding to customer incidents including:
§ You investigate and reproduce reported problems
§ You update tickets with progress
§ You directly liaise with customers to gain a clearer understanding of problems
§ You work with colleagues in other teams where necessary
- You prepare release notes for system releases
- You have the ability to mentor junior team members to enable them to improve their breadth of knowledge across the Rail Ops suite of applications
The role-holder will be required to travel for several reasons:
§ You visit customer sites, both for particularly difficult problems that need detailed engagement to resolve
§ You attend and help to run customer focus groups
§ You assist with demos
Signs of success
Demonstrate a commitment to supporting the principles of Great Place to Work - promoting Trust (in management), Pride (in work) & Respect (for colleagues)
Skills we can't do without:
- You lead by example and provide a good role model for others.
- You have good customer-facing skills, including verbal & written communication skills
- You are good problem solving/investigative skills
- You tackle an organized and methodical approach to work, with the ability to progress issues to resolution,
- You demonstrate adherence to following processes/plans
- You create, review & update documentation
- You work independently or as part of a team, depending on the nature of the task in hand)
Skills we'd like:
- You hold ITIL awareness
- You have knowledge of the Rail Industry and how it operates.
- You able to create and run SQL
- You have the ability to conduct training delivery skills
- You prove solid knowledge of Windows and other operating platforms (e.g. Citrix)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.