Job Title: Supply Chain Specialist
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £12.50 per hour
Duration: 6 Months, Temporary
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with a British multinational medical equipment manufacturing company. They design and make technology that takes the limits off living, and they help healthcare professionals achieve the same goal. As a company, they improve life, while also improving performance.
Your new job
This is an integrated supply chain operative role using a significant variety of SAP transactions
- Receipt of incoming deliveries, inventory posting and placing into storage
- Production order release of raw material to associated machine corresponding with schedule
- Order expedite ensuring WIP meets metrics
- Outbound product preparation for customers and subcontractors ensuring packaging integrity
- Responds to customer enquiries, internal and external in a courteous manner
- Inventory cycle counting, housekeeping, health and safety policy to be demonstrated at all times
- Packing finished implants with pack room, preparing shipment for sterilization.
- 1 year minimum Manufacturing experience within a highly regulated Medical or Aerospace environment
- 1 year minimum supply chain experience
- Understanding of Lean manufacturing processes
- Understanding of ERP systems specifically SAP business system knowledge
- Competent in Microsoft packages (Office, Word, Excel etc.)
- GCSE standard English/Maths or NVQ equivalent
If you are keen on this role and have the skills as required, please apply with your CV to take advantage of the opportunity! You will be available for immediate start/short notice period.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.