Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Specialist:
Role: Supply Chain Specialist
Duration: 12 months
Location: UK-LON-CSG, London, UK - Central Saint Giles
Bonus: Company Plan
As a Supply Chain Specialist within the EMEA Operations team, you will actively engage with cross-functional teams in ensuring stable supply of our hardware products.
1. Check completeness of data from weekly retailer and distributor sellout and inventory reporting. Follow up with sales team on missing data.
2. Support system setup for launch activities (e.g., manage SKU configuration in Google systems + liaise with internal logistics team on fulfilment.
3. Check completeness of internal forecast data for weekly CPFR calls. Sense check data and highlight any issues to planning leads.
4. Support markets in planning and executing promotional activities.
5. Monitor and follow up on delayed/missing orders/deliveries with logistics team and sales team.
6. Analysis of internal supply plans vs PO commitment. Create daily shortage reports.
- BA/BS degree in commerce / operations or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience of independently running projects from conception through to completion.
- *Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- *Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Business level written and oral communication skills in English.
- Additional language would be an advantage (FR, ES, IT).
- Experience in consumer electronics supply planning / retail environment
If this sounds good APPLY NOW!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.