Role: Supply Chain Planner Medior
Location: Remote work (UK)
Rate: £17 - £20 per hour
Duration: Start ASAP, 5 months
Kelly Services is proud to be recruiting a Supply Chain Planner for an International Healthcare customer with more than 85 years of history.
Our customer is one of the main NHS suppliers, it has 13 sites across the UK including three manufacturing facilities, a national distribution centre, two home care pharmacy distribution centres, four aseptic compounding facilities and two residential patient education centres.
· Operationally responsible to research and capture parameters to set up a MPS (Master Production Schedule), Finished Goods Procurement and DRP (Distribution Resource Planning) process for a portfolio of Finished Good Products produced by a Third Party Supplier.
· Communication with internal stakeholders to mapping, obtain and align the Supply Chain information before upload several systems tools. As well, parameter collection is required from several data source.
· Data should be updated in several systems in order to guarantee readiness to kick off the MPS/DRP processes.
· Accountable for research and validate supply planning parameters to set up systems.
· Accountable for:
o JDEdwards codes replication from Global Item Master to final country/branch plants.
o SQLM system set up (Code/Supplier/Branch plant) for Supply Chain Areas.
o Product Flow documentation required by SQLM approval
o Connection/set up between JDEdwards vs SQLM parameters (Code/Supplier/Branch plant) to allows procurement plan execution.
o MPS/Procurement/DRP parameters required to upload in Rapid Response/Kinaxis (Advanced Planning System)
o Submit parameters upload at Advanced Planning System (Rapid Response) and follow up readiness.
· Per request, develop Procurement planning for 3rd party from demand signal to allocation of product per country within the region or others.
· 2 to 3 years of overall pertinent experience
· MPS, MRP and DRP planning process experience.
· Procurement planning: in depth understanding of how to control inventory levels based on Re-Order Point/Lead Time/Safety stock.
· Understand the demand planning process and input with supply.
· Sales & Operation Planning
· Strong communication skills across several functional areas in Supply Chain and all layers of the organisation & ability to develop rapport with other functional & regional peers/leaders.
· Solution driven with ability to simplify the complex & drive speedy optimal business scenario planning & decision maker.
· Deep Analytics skills, scenario development and data planning understanding.
· Experience in a supply or production planning process
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.