Job Title: Supply Chain Planner
Salary: Equivalent permanent rate-£40-50,000 per annum
Location: Thetford (can be home based)
Duration: 6 months+
Your new Company
Kelly Services are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner to work for one of the UK's leading Healthcare providers supplying products and services to the NHS.
Your new job
We are looking for someone with demand/supply planning experience from a production background but not necessarily Pharma as the client is willing to offer training for someone with the correct skills and experience. Ideally, they are looking for someone with experience in using Rapid Response by Kinaxis.
The role will involve:
* Formulate & Communicate short to mid-term tactical plans that balance supply & demand
* Proactively manage supply chain risks e.g. low cover and escalate issues where appropriate
* Align transfer orders to demand and send to ERP &/or local shipping system for execution
* Review transfer order exceptions and cancel, decrease or postpone orders if necessary
* Apply scenario planning & collaboration, leveraging Rapid Response functionality and tools
* Collaborate with Plant Schedulers, Demand planners, W&D, Cluster fulfilment, Commercial & Manufacturing to resolve supply risks & issues.
* Lead OPLAN review with key stakeholders e.g. Plant management
* Support the Network manager with regional and/or Global SI&OP input.
* Monitor supply chain performance, review & approve planning parameters and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
* Be accountable for achieving Inventory targets
* Provide input to Financial planning and forecasting processes
* Capacity planning management
* Import/Export Regulations
* Inventory Management
* Logistics Network Modelling
* MPS Methodologies and Techniques
* Production Planning Capacity Utilisation
* Risk and Exception management
* S & OP Plan Communication
* Strategic Planning
* Supply Chain planning
* Supply Planning
* Bachelor's degree in Business/Supply Chain/Logistics Management is preferred
* APICS CPIM or CSCP certification highly desirable
* Six Sigma Belt certification a plus
Experience dealing with:
* S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning),
* DRP (Distribution Requirements Planning)
* MPS (Master Production Scheduling)
* MRP (Materials Requirements Planning)
* Majority of work is completed on an independent basis - ideally worked in a global company for 2 years
* Analyses and development of solutions to a variety of complex problems
* Supply Chain qualification would be preferred
* Experienced at cross functional project and process coordination.
* Examples of applying critical thinking skills and pro-actively recommends solutions.
What this opportunity will do for you
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of UK's leading Healthcare providers, although based in Thetford, Norfolk we are happy to accept applications from anywhere in the UK as the role can be worked remotely from home if required.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.