Role: Supply Chain - Order fulfilment, Customer Service & Business Operations
Location: Kensington High Street, W14
Duration: 4 months' probation + extension
Pay rate: £10 - £12 per hour
Our client, a multinational pharmaceutical, is looking for a Supply Chain professional to join their team based in Kensington. This person will report and receive first class coaching by the Head of Supply Chain Europe.
Ensure effective order fulfilment, business operations, inter-warehouse movements & stock correctness & customer service for adhering to the overall requirements to actuals of EU territory. The position will support achievement of organisational objectives for growth for the EU markets.
- Inbox management & co-ordination with multiple stakeholders
- Moving goods between different warehouses - getting the quotes, ensuring coordination at all ends (3PLs) to ensure smooth transfer of goods
- Managing all EU 3P warehouses (at different levels)
- Conducting annual stock audits
- Informing customers and internal stake holders on the delivery status of products
- Debottlenecking issues related to invoicing
- Raising invoices
- Setting up new accounts in SAP
- Compiling & maintaining the MIS for Lab releases
- Filing of Intrastat
- Supply Chain and Customer Service Process improvements
- Closure of open (delivered and redundant) Sales Orders in SAP
- System outbounds from Europe warehouses
- Manual outbounds recording in SAP
- Destruction of stock- recording in SAP
- Invoicing (SAP sales to match WH sales batch and quantity)
- Returns and Credit notes
- Experience of 1-3 years in similar role, preferably from a pharma background
- Any full-time graduation program or post-graduation with focus on Supply Chain and related sub-disciplines or equivalent experience.
- SAP knowledge
- Able to multitask
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable working with deadlines
- Excellent organisation skills
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.