Our Client are a leading engineering business based in the West Yorkshire area. The company currently require a talented Supply Chain Analyst (Contract) to join the business.
- Ensures the demand plan maintains capability, analysing and leading continuous improvement in the desegregation of the forecast to a part number level.
- Working closely with internal and external customers to drive that improvement.
- Obtain, process, record, analyse and control execution of the Demand Schedule in order to provide a credible demand signal to the business.
- Support the Customer Service / Demand Leadership Team and in some cases lead in developing and successfully completing improvement projects throughout the order, forecast management functions with measurable effect and documenting processes.
- Develop good knowledge and strong relationships with customers, Demand Control Leader and Account Managers in order to facilitate order fulfilment and customer supply agreements and also provide analytical support, in particular data analysis to the OM/Sales teams for the agreed period to support improvement of the demand plan.
- Initiate, recommend and drive business process improvement work across functional areas that are involved with improving forecast accuracy.
- Be responsible for the interface between incoming customer demand, Account Management, Customer Service and Master Production Controller.
- Responsible for ensuring forecast integrity, assessing conformance to supply agreement, pursuing changes when required, tracking and understanding assumptions by the respective sales teams.
- Responsible for resolving forecast related out files, alerts and/or exceptions and ensuring proper forecast consumption. -Responsible for working with Engineering Change Control to ensure all obsolete and superseded items are accommodated in forecast.
- Responsible for working with Master Production Controller and Account Management to resolve forecast exception requests and ensure all changes to forecast in Oracle are approved by them. -Participate in FPC Cycle and manage and communicate forecast KPIs (Bias, Accuracy and Stability) in the reporting period to the site Order Management manager and Demand Plan Leaders.
- Responsible for designing, preparing and documenting forecast trends by customer in order to lead regular account reviews and scorecards to identify opportunities and highlight vulnerability to supply.
- Take a lead role to effectively assess action and communicate changes to the plan, based on available information -Maintain Oracle integrity with respect to customer set up (lead time, forecast set) -Understand and help track abnormal demand.
- Responsible for supporting the link between demand control and demand planning.
- Relevant degree qualification
- A sustained background in Supply Chain
- Six Sigma trained
- Working knowledge of Oracle
- Understanding of Synchronised business planning
- Competitive contract rates offered
- 18 month contract
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.